This is a simple step-by-step guide for installation of the necessary components to install CDR-Stats. It covers the installation of the operating system and CDR-Stats along with all the dependencies. Installation can be completed in under one hour, given suitably quick broadband.
CDR-Stats can be installed in a number of scenarios:-
- Alongside a pre-existing installation of Asterisk, Asterisk & FreePBX, or Freeswitch
- As a standalone server, connecting to multiple remote instances of Asterisk or FreePBX
This beginner’s guide aims to explain how to install CDR-Stats alongside existing installations of Asterisk, FreePBX or Freeswitch. The scripts have only been tested on CentOS 6.2, Ubuntu 10.04, and Ubuntu 12.04. If you are running another operating system, then the install routine will be similar, refer to the shell scripts as a guide to installation.
Please chose one of the the following options to decide which instructions to follow and install scripts to use:-
- Install on an existing installation of FreePBX
- Install on an existing instance of Asterisk.
- Install on an existing instance of Freeswitch
- Install Freeswitch and CDR-Stats
When the installation of CDR-Stats is complete, move onto Configuring and Using CDR-Stats.
Any problems or bug reports with the installation, please contact us via http://groups.google.com/group/cdr-stats