CDR-Stats have the following features, and more are being delivered as CDR-Stats is developed. CDR-Stats can also be integrated with many third party applications to create innovative and profitable telecoms services.
- Telecommunications CDR Mediation to normalise CDR into the same format for rating.
- Telecoms call rating to put a cost against each call.
- Multi-tenant design that allows call detail records from multiple switches or PBX systems.
- Custom alarm triggers can be set to email the administrator for a range of conditions including unusual average call durations, failed calls, and unexpected destinations called.
- Graphical tools help detect unusual call patterns which may indicate suspicious or fraudulent activity.
- Import CSV
- Configure Switches for import
- Create Customer and assign accountcode
- Configure alert to detect unsual increase/decrease of Traffic
CDR-Stats Customer Portal
- Password management
- Call Details Record
- Monthly, Daily, Hourly Call reporting
- Impact Reporting
- Country Reporting
- Realtime Reporting of calls in progress
- View Fraudulent Calls
- Concurrent Call Statistic
- Configure Mail Reporting
- Top 10 destination Traffic
- Export to CSV
Get Started with CDR-Stats
We provide installation on your own hardware, including support and customization services