CDR-Stats is a rewrite of a very mature application previously named Asterisk-Stat, which has been in existence for over 7 years.
The name change is to reflect the fact that CDR-Stats supports Asterisk and Freeswitch. Other telephony engines such as Opensips, Kamailio, Yate, and proprietary systems could be added as demand dictates.
- How it works: – An overview of the architecture of CDR-Stats, and how it interacts with other systems.
- Beginners Guide: – A step-by-step guide with automated install scripts, taking the beginner from operating system installation through to analysing their CDR.
- Features: – A comprehensive list of features, and the benefits they provide for CDR-Stats users.
- Full Documentation: - Complete documentation on the entire system, including developer reference guides, API descriptions, installation overviews, and much more.
- PDF version Full Documentation: As above in PDF format